Due to the ongoing Corona virus crisis and the massive cancellation of events all around us we currentzly can’t guarantee to realize our festival in June 2020. We keep moving with the preps while keeping in touch with responsible authorities and our partners. If the festival can’t happen in June we will try to postpone it to later this year.
We will keep you updated! Stay save and in touch!!!